Financial Empowerment Program
This group-based program is offered in three-hour sessions once per week for ten weeks. Participants are also able to meet individually with their program facilitator to address specific concerns.
The Financial Empowerment Program addresses areas of concern such as:
- Your Money Relationship and Decision-Making Strategies
- The Art of Budgeting on a fixed income
- Saving: Rainy Days and Dreams
- Understanding the Secret World of Banking Services
- Be an Educated Consumer: Shopping on a Tight Budget
- Income and Taxes: How to Get the Most Out of Your Return
- Credit and Credit Cards
- Debt: Debt and Doubt – How to Identify and Resolve Financial Difficulties
- Exploring Credit Scores and Reports: How Does it Work and How Can it Work for You?
Interested individuals may self-refer or be referred by community organizations or government departments.
For more information, please contact 506-450-2750.