At Home and Beyond Program
The At Home and Beyond Program is a skills-building/support initiative for people who may be at risk of eviction, or who are struggling to maintain safe and affordable housing.
This 10-week group-based program helps individuals build the skill set they need to successfully maintain a home and build networks in the community.
It is a highly interactive and supportive program that offers small group-based workshops in a welcoming friendly environment.
Workshop themes include:
- Home cooking on a tight budget: making cooking and menu planning fun and affordable.
- Eating fresh all year round: how to grow or find fresh produce on a fixed income
- Financial Empowerment: learn tricks on how to make ends meet and how to recover from bad credit or no credit.
- Tenant and Landlord Rights: negotiating a lease, damage deposit, late rent, or damages can be tricky – learn about your rights and obligations as a renter!
- Feeling Good Inside and Out: learn strategies for well-being, like how to improve self-esteem, bring down high blood pressure, increase energy, and learn how to access services using your Health Card.
- Dealing with Difficult People: resolving conflicts with others can be difficult – learn how to be heard and manage challenging situations!
Come out and learn about making roots and making community!
To access this program, please contact 506-450-2750